NIN-PRO Forensic Fingerprint Development Chamber
The NIN-PRO Fingerprint Development Chambers are designed to accelerate Diazaflouren, Indandione and also Ninhydrin. These related fingerprint processes used for porous surfaces. Prints are detected at a faster rate and with better clarity by means of precise control of the temperature and relative humidity conditions.
Diazaflouren, indandione and also Ninhydrin fuming are the most effective techniques for detecting latent prints on paper and similar porous surfaces. The NIN-PRO cabinet performs well with DFO, IND and NINhowever it is not limited in scope and can also utilize other chemical developers, allowing illumination with various lasers and light sources to make the resulting prints become fluorescent.
The Control PLC+HMI Touchscreen with 24Vdc digital input and analog output allows for easy setting of all parameters. A USB data port is fitted for data logging also an Ethernet port for remote monitoring. The system has the facility to store user preferred run programmes plus standard cycles. ▪ Touchscreen will keep,the operator informed of all stages of the cycle.
▪ Security tags and Key Locks on main access door.
▪ Airflow Alarm for blocked filters.
▪ Optional UV Decontamination Lights
If you would like to receive a brochure and quotation (typically within 4 hours), please complete the simple online quotation form.► Get Quote for 0.9 Metre Version ► Get Quote for 0.66 Metre Version
Have any Questions?
Speak to one of our Friendly Technical Sales Advisors (UK) 01704 833093
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards (ES Range)
- Economy Basic Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Educational Mobile Fume Cupboard (Graduate)
- Forensic Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers
- Forensic Document Examination Bench
- Forensic Dye Staining Bench
- Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet
- Downdraft Filtered Tables
- Inset Downdraft Filtered Tables
- Chemical Storage Filtered Cupboards
- Downflow Workstations (DWS)
- Portable Filtered Workstation
- Forensic Cyanoacrylate PRO Fuming Chambers
- Forensic Evidence PRO Drying Cabinet
- Small Filter Extraction Unit
- Fan Filter Extraction Module
- UV Benchtop Decontamination Enclosure
- PCR VLF Cabinet
- Custom Design
- Carbon Filters
- Ceiling Filtration Module
- Semper Products Fume Cabinet Support
- UV General Decontamination Enclosure
- Air Bench
ISO 9001 Accredited Company
Quality Management - our commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction