Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet
The Forensic Evidence Cabinet is used for drying and storing evidence recovered from a crime scene. The cabinet will ensure containment of fumes, odours and particulates, whilst also minimizing the risk of cross contamination.
Controls are located at front of the cabinet and include:
▪ Humidity sensor to inform the operator when the evidence is dry and ready to remove.
▪ Security tags and Key Locks on main access door.
▪ Low Airflow Alarm for blocked filters.
▪ Optional heater in top section to maintain ambient temperature in cold locations.
Its recirculatory design makes the unit ‘ready to use’ with no ducting required for its operation or setup. Air entering into the top of the cabinet is first passed through an inlet pre-filter and then through a HEPA particulate filter to ensure it is clean and sterile. The sterile air then passes downwards through the cabinet in an laminar follow pattern ensuring evidence is dried under sterile air conditions. Vapours, odours and particulates given from drying evidence are filtered by both special carbon and HEPA filters located in the base unit. This ensures that no dangerous substances are exhausted in to the atmosphere surrounding the laboratory. Its ductless construction also allows the unit to be easily moved and transported.
Corrosion proof interior design increases operational life, with the use of reinforced plastics that are resistant to corrosion from various liquids and fumes.
Each cabinet includes a complete plumbing package that makes cleaning the cabinet easy. The spray hose is kept outside the working compartment at all times to prevent the chance of cross contamination. A drain outlet with flexible hose is provided to allow waste water to be removed from the cabinet. The space inside the cabinet can be used to provide full length hanging space and with removable shelves for storage of smaller items.
Optional accessories include: Lighting, Starter Kit, Pre filters
If you would like to receive a brochure and quotation (typically within 4 hours), please complete the simple online quotation form.► Get Quote for 0.75 Metre Version ► Get Quote for 1 Metre Version ► Get Quote for 1.5 Metre Version
Have any Questions?
Speak to one of our Friendly Technical Sales Advisors (UK) 01704 833093
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Basic Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Educational Mobile Fume Cupboard (Graduate)
- Forensic Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers
- Forensic Document Examination Bench
- Forensic Dye Staining Bench
- Downdraft Filtered Tables
- Inset Downdraft Filtered Tables
- Chemical Storage Filtered Cupboards
- Downflow Workstations (DWS)
- Portable Filtered Workstation
- Forensic Cyanoacrylate PRO Fuming Chambers
- Forensic Evidence PRO Drying Cabinet
- NIN-PRO Forensic Fingerprint Development Chamber
- Small Filter Extraction Unit
- Fan Filter Extraction Module
- UV Benchtop Decontamination Enclosure
- Custom Design
- Fumecare Filters
- Ceiling Filtration Module
- Semper Products Fume Cabinet Support
- Weighing Enclosure
- Industrial Mobile Fume Cabinet
ISO 9001 Accredited Company
Quality Management - our commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction