Downflow Workstations (DWS)
The DWS is a compact bench mounted Downflow Workstation. It is ideal for operators handling harmful substances that require unrestricted access to their work area. Simply plug-in for immediate use.
- Harmful fumes pass through the units filters, re-circulating clean air back into the laboratory.
- The stainless steel tray is removable for easy cleaning.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the units recirculatory airflow.
- Internal lighting illuminates the work surface.
- Its ductless construction allows for the unit to be easily moved.
- The safety alarm will alert the operator if worksurface face velocity falls below 0.3 M/Sec.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications.
Optional accessories include: Support Stand and Prefilters
If you would like to receive a brochure and quotation (typically within 4 hours), please complete the simple online quotation form.► Get Quote for 0.60 Metre Version ► Get Quote for 0.92 Metre Version
Have any Questions?
Speak to one of our Friendly Technical Sales Advisors (UK) 01704 833093
- Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Basic Benchtop Fume Cupboards
- Educational Mobile Fume Cupboard (Graduate)
- Forensic Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chambers
- Forensic Document Examination Bench
- Forensic Dye Staining Bench
- Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet
- Downdraft Filtered Tables
- Inset Downdraft Filtered Tables
- Chemical Storage Filtered Cupboards
- Portable Filtered Workstation
- Forensic Cyanoacrylate PRO Fuming Chambers
- Forensic Evidence PRO Drying Cabinet
- NIN-PRO Forensic Fingerprint Development Chamber
- Small Filter Extraction Unit
- Fan Filter Extraction Module
- UV Benchtop Decontamination Enclosure
- Custom Design
- Fumecare Filters
- Ceiling Filtration Module
- Semper Products Fume Cabinet Support
- Weighing Enclosure
- Industrial Mobile Fume Cabinet
ISO 9001 Accredited Company
Quality Management - our commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction